Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Coca-Cola and Classic Lay's

I'm having my last hurrah! Getting some salty and sugary in my system today at work, and it all tastes pretty stinkin good. I'm going to miss these guys next month, but just think how good I'll feel for my sacrifices!

I also worked on the family budget some today. I think I'll be doing another 30 Days of Nothing next month too. I need to crack down on all our spending. The holidays are over, so there's no more excuses. I've returned all the extra gifts, clothes that didn't fit, and stuff we never got around to using, like those red plastic plates. It felt good to have that money going back into the bank account! I've been paying around $400 per month on the last credit card we have left. I hope to save enough money in January to be able to make and extra $100 payment at the end of the month...$200 would be even better. If everything goes according to plan, and we get back what I'm expecting for our income tax return, then I think I'll have that card payed off by May. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment