Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9

Oops! I knew I wouldn't have enough going on to blog every day, but it seems I've taken a 5 day break. I didn't have one single bit of excitement going on this weekend though. I literally spent two days in and out of my bed, sleeping and watching a lot of daytime, primetime, and any other time of day soap operas. I caught up on The Young and the Restless, Grey's Anatomy, and Beverly Hills 90210 (gotta love that Soap Net), and yesterday I watched a marathon of The Lying Game, a lovely little teen drama on ABC Family Channel. This morning sickness is like the longest hangover ever! It was never this bad with my first two, thankfully. I really don't like starting this pregnancy with so much resentment towards my baby/body!

One cute thing did happen last night actually. I wish I'd have thought to take a picture, but it never crossed my mind. Maybe because I got caught up in all the giggling. My boys had just finished their bath, and ran to my bathroom to use the hair dryer to knock some of the moisture out of their hair and warm up with the warm air. They were having the best time pointing it at each other, making their hair stand up all crazy like, and warming up their hineys. Silly boys! We had to completely wet their hair again this morning to make it presentable for school, but it was totally worth all the laughter that ensued last night.

On to the healthy portion of this post...since I haven't been feeling well, I haven't been eating much. Pretzels, peanut butter, apples, and Cheerios are basically what I'm surviving on right now. If I could get rid of the Dr. Pepper (it's just one per day), I would be doing much better, but at this point I need a little caffeine. I've been drinking water and decaf tea also.

I hope everyone else is doing well in their 31 Days of Nothing Unhealthy Challenge. I've actually been doing extremely well in my 30 days of Nothing Challenge. Shopping has all but been eliminated, other than groceries. I did order two pair of pants last week, but they were for work and really a necessity since half of my clothes are already too tight to wear to work anymore. I had a 50% off coupon, and the pants were already on sale, so I got two pair of pants that were originally $70 each for $17 each. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment